CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
We currently have several exciting opportunities open for talented individuals to join our team as a Customer Support Representative, reporting to Vice President of Sales and Professional Services. The focus of this position is on delivering the product and services to our customers and assure they are receiving the full benefits of our offerings. This position is located in Boca Raton, Florida. Telecommuting is not an option at this time.
Aplicor is an all-in-one ERP, CRM and eCommerce software solution specifically made for small- and mid-sized businesses who are ready to go to the next level. Our recent success and milestone achievements have contributed to our aggressive growth plan. We are looking for team players who want to be part of something big and have fun doing it. If you have a passion for doing what it takes to win and want to take your career to the next level, come join us!
- The main responsibility is to be the customer’s advocate and champion.
- Provide world-class service to our customers through the sometimes difficult process of implementing and supporting companywide software.
- Become an expert in Aplicor’s products.
- Represent the voice of our customers by interfacing and collaboration with other internal teams when appropriate.
- Proactively stay in touch with customers so they know we are there for them. Work to find problem’s or issues before they get too large and exaggerated or complicated.
- Continue to learn and contribute to the Aplicor knowledgebase to help the whole company be a better partner for our customers and partners.
- Document touch points (conversations, e-mail, etc.) in our own CRM application for future analysis and account management support.
- Be a great team player.
Education And/Or Related Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Must have high computer skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude and love of providing exceptional, detail-oriented customer service.
- Embody a natural enthusiasm for resolving problems and helping people.
- Job requires working with computers and communicating with customers 8 hours per day. Second and third shift work is possible (our customers are around the world).
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to learn new technology at lightning speed.
- Stamina and focus to provide support to dozens of contacts per day with a smile.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Candidate must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
Aplicor offers a very competitive compensation plan with accelerating commissions, no cap on earnings and ability to earn stock options. We also offer 401k with company match and medical/dental/vision benefits.
Submit Your Resume Here!