Aplicor is looking for dynamic ERP Developers. The focus of this position is on developing and maintaining Aplicor’s product offering using modern technologies and engineering principles. This position is located in Boca Raton, Florida and will report to the Director of Engineering.
- Design functional specifications to understand scope and nature of work involved
- Provide Leadership to team regarding complex code design, planning and execution through to delivery.
- Develop and unit test software against written specifications
- Identify testable statements contained in requirements and specifications documents and design, document, implement, execute and maintain manual and automated test
- Find, record and track software defects.
- Reproduce issues logged through Technical Support.
- Apply analytical problem solving skills utilizing sound judgment to balance delivery content, quality and timing
- Provide Team Leaders with regular status reports on test and measurement progress, troubleshooting analysis, documentation and test related metrics
- Stay current with pertinent technology including both sound development, testing and project management skills
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ Years of programing design experience using: C#/.Net Framework, Object Oriented Programming.
- 7+ Years of relational database development (SQL Server)
- 5+ Years of Dynamics GP and/or Dynamics AX skills
- Working knowledge of HTML 5
- Working knowledge of various browser capabilities IE, Chrome, FireFox and Safari
- Professional experience with version control system
- Action-oriented, decisive approach, hands-on role to ensure the deliverables are met on time with quality
- Ability to form a team and work cohesively to troubleshoot issues and resolve promptly
- Working knowledge of the software development lifecycle, development methodologies (Agile/SCRUM) with good knowledge of associated tools and techniques used to manage development branches.
- ERP and/or CRM experience preferred
Education And/Or Related Experience Required
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or other technical or related field required, or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Candidate must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Industry-related experience in Distribution, Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Sales, Accounting, CRM, and Project Accounting are all considered pluses.