Growing companies are continually changing and Aplicor is one of the very few Cloud Based business applications that enables customers or implementation partners to modify the product to provide a better fit. We currently have several exciting opportunities open for talented individuals to join our team as a Customer Care Coaches, reporting to Vice President of Customer Care. The focus of this position is on delivering the Product and Services to our Customers and assure they are receiving the full benefits of our offerings. These positions are located in Boca Raton, Florida. Telecommuting is not an option at this time.
- Key responsibility is to be the customer’s advocate and champion
- Manage multiple accounts to mutual success with crisp communication that is proactive, thoughtful, complete and detailed.
- Be a calming presence for the Customers through the transition process of implementing companywide software and training the users.
- Proactively stay in touch with Customers so they know we are there for them while we learn about them and their operations so as to offer compelling value.
- Define and work to resolve issues before they get too large, exaggerated or complicated
- Provide technical advice of our Product offerings which includes best practices, system requirements, and configuration.
- Plan, build and deploy Customer environments per specifications.
- Develop and deliver training that meets the Customer’s needs.
- Document and track to completion all associated designs and implementation plans that result in Customer acceptance and transition to Customer Care.
- Provide content for the internal Teams (Sales, Marketing, and Engineering) such as FAQs/Knowledgebase articles as well as product enhancements.
- Be a great team player and have fun doing it!
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a strong focus on Customer Care
- Working knowledge of one or more packages: QuickBooks Pro, NetSuite, Salesforce
- 2+ years of CRM and/or ERP implementation and configuration experience
- Experience performing software product demonstrations
- Experience selling consulting services, either bundled w/software or as a standalone service.
- Major Technical Certifications such as a MCSE, CCNA or VMWare related program a plus
- Strong self-sufficiency and initiative
Education And/Or Related Experience Required
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or other technical or related field required, or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Candidate must be a US citizen or permanent resident