SENIOR DESKTOP SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
A Senior Desktop Support Technician is responsible for the design, setup and installation of all office systems at Aplicor. They are to set the standards for office systems that other technicians will eventually follow.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish configuration and deployment standards for laptop PCs, monitors, printers, VoIP phones, and wireless devices and use those standards in managing Aplicor’s hardware estate
- Establish configuration and deployment standards for operating systems, such as Windows 10 and common office software systems such as Microsoft Office
- Overseeing the installation and maintenance of network printers
- Overseeing the management of SharePoint
- Managing user accounts in Windows, UNIX, and business systems, to include rights and groups assignments.
- Maintain and manage SharePoint and related content
- Other roles and duties as assigned
- Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required with a heavy emphasis on troubleshooting
- Windows desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office
- Some level of programming or scripting (Batch, VB, C#, Powershell, etc.)
- Knowledge of VoIP implementation and support
- Any knowledge of Microsoft InTune and Azure Active Directory is greatly beneficial
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- The ability to bend, squat, crawl or climb and lift up to 75 pounds
Aplicor provides our customers with cloud-enabled applications to drive their core processes, allowing them to concentrate on building revenue and profitability. By leveraging our expertise in the wholesale/distribution and financial service industries, our customers can invest strategically in their resources, capital and time. Aplicor customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP) and ecommerce are all accessible through the cloud and is one embedded system, so customers do not have to worry about integrations, end user adoption due to different applications or the maintenance of hardware infrastructure and software.