SOFTWARE AUTOMATION TEST ENGINEER – CONTRACT POSITION
Looking to make the “new wave” the advancement of business software? If so consider a career with Aplicor. Aplicor specializes in next generation software for growing companies. We focus on the growth sector of small to medium sized business looking for lower cost, tighter security and anywhere, anytime access of Cloud base computing. Our Flagship product, Aplicor provides the power of three in one e-commerce, CRM and ERP all in one secure application core. This eliminates the cost and overhead or integrating e-Commerce and having fewer databases to synchronize and maintain which simplifies much of the complexity of growth. Growing companies are continually changing and Aplicor is one of the very few Cloud Based business application that enables customers or implementation partners to modify the product to provide a better fit.
We currently have several exciting opportunities open for talented individuals to join our team as Software Test Engineers, reporting to the Program Manager. The focus of this position is on testing and implementing Aplicor’s product offerings using several hot, exciting technologies. This position is a contract positon and located in Boca Raton, Florida. Telecommuting is not an option at this time.
- Plan and implement the structure of the test environment based on your knowledge of the Selenium or Ranorex test platforms and optimal testing processes
- Convert existing manual regression test cases to automation platform
- Design and implement processes and structures to optimize automation and increase throughput
- Work with the Documentation group to document the test processes, outputs and infrastructure
Required Skills And Experience
- Experience with full implementation of Selenium or Ranorex test suite
- Experience in load, performance and scalability testing
- Familiarity with JIRA bug tracking software
- Excellent understanding of testing methodologies and test deliverables
- Self-starter who takes initiative to solve problems and has the ability to work without close supervision
Education And/Or Related Experience Required
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering, information technology or other technical or related field required, or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Financial Industry knowledge and experience in Account field is a Plus
- Industry-related experience in CRM/ERP is required
- Minimum 5 years of experience as automation test engineer
- Candidate must be a US citizen or permanent resident