SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
We currently have several exciting opportunities open for talented individuals to join our team as a Software Engineer, reporting to the Engineering Manager. The focus of this position is on developing and maintaining Aplicor’s product offerings using several hot, exciting technologies. This position is located in Boca Raton, Florida. Telecommuting is not an option at this time.
- Design functional specifications to understand scope and nature of work involved
- Provide Leadership to team regarding complex code designs, planning and execution through to delivery.
- Develop and unit test software against written specifications
- Identify testable statements contained in requirements and specifications documents and design, document, implement, execute and maintain manual and automated test cases/suites
- Ability to find, record and track software defects as well as reproduce issues logged through Technical Support.
- Apply analytical problem solving, judgment to balance delivery content, quality and timing
- Provide Team Leaders with regular status reports on test and measurement progress, troubleshooting analysis, documentation and test related metrics
- Stay current with associated technology advances and grow skills related to test automation, stress, performance and scalability test tools
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of programming with ERP software packages
- 7+ year of programming design experience using: using C#/.Net Framework, Object Oriented Programming;
- 7+ year of relational database development (SQL Server)
- Working knowledge of HTML 5
- Working knowledge of various browser capabilities IE, Chrome, FireFox, Safari
- Professional experience with a version control system
- Action-oriented, decisive approach, hands-on role to ensure the deliverables are met on time with quality
- Ability to form a team and work cohesively to troubleshoot issues and resolve promptly
- Working knowledge of the software development lifecycle, development methodologies (Agile/SCRUM) with good knowledge of associated tools and techniques used to manage development branches
- ERP and/or CRM experience preferred
Education And/Or Related Experience Required
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or other technical or related field required, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Candidate must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Industry-related experience in CRM/ERP applications, virtualization, enterprise software and collaborative business applications