SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
Looking to make the”next wave” the advancement of business software? If so – consider a career with Aplicor. Aplicor specializes in next generation software for growing companies. We focus on the growth sector of small to medium sized business looking for lower cost, tighter security and anywhere, anytime access of Cloud Based computing. Our Flagship product, Aplicor provides the power of three in one with e-commerce, CRM and ERP all in one secure application core. This eliminates the cost and overhead or integrating e-Commerce and having fewer databases to synchronize and maintain which simplifies much of the complexity of growth. Growing companies are continually changing and Aplicor is one of the very few Cloud Based business applications that enables customers or implementation partners to modify the product to provide a better fit.
We currently have several exciting opportunities open for talented individuals to join our team as Software Test Engineers, reporting to the Program Manager. The focus of this position is on testing and implementing Aplicor’s product offerings using several hot, exciting technologies. This position is located in Boca Raton, Florida. Telecommuting is not an option at this time.
- Learn the product features and function, in order to provide strong Testing support to meet System I requirements
- System I – Functional Testing
- Identify testable scenarios contained in requirements and specifications documents and design, document, implement, execute and maintain manual test cases/suites
- Communicate with Engineers and Product SMEs in creating manual test cases as part of the System I Requirement and Manually Test them.
- Ability to find, record and track software defects as well as reproduce issues logged through Customer Support.
- Apply analytical problem solving, judgment to balance delivery content, quality and timing.
- Provide Team Leaders with regular status reports on test and measurement progress, troubleshooting analysis, documentation and test related metrics
- Produce and Maintain test case Library for different products (3C, A7, XF, CRM, WMS)
- Provide technical guidance and testing assistance to Customers OR VARs in BETA Programs
- Technical Assistance: Creating Test Sites for VAR Beta Programs
- Testing Assistance: Provide Test Cycles to VARs to execute Beta Program
- Collect Beta results and provide status reports
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience with QA and software testing methodologies
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Industry related experience REQUIRED in ERP, WMS, CRM and eCommerce is required
- Working knowledge of software test case design techniques like boundary value, use case testing, User Experience testing, UI testing, match with Design Pattern Library testing, etc.
- Action-oriented, decisive approach, hands-on role to ensure the deliverables are met on time
- Strong initiative to improve processes, tools, methodologies, and overall quality of the product Ability to troubleshoot issues independently and resolve promptly
- Knowledge of various browser capabilities – IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Knowledge of Localization, Globalization and Translation industry standards to apply for product testing.
- Knowledge of web designing
Education And/Or Related Experience Required
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or other technical or related field required, or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Financial Industry knowledge and experience in Account field is a Plus
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience software tester
- Candidate must be a US citizen or permanent resident.